- Same shaped cone sections as the popular Fatty pipe.
- Factory Fatty is constructed with 2 different thicknesses of US steel. 19-gauge steel for the header portion for optimum strength and durability.
- 20-gauge steel for the body and rear cone section for increased weight savings.
- The thinner steel yields a slight increase in power when compared to thicker materials due to more efficient wear resonance.
- Seams are hand pounded after the stamping process. This pipe has a raw, unplated, oiled finish.
Part No. 07-M32.FMF.BB